Sunday, September 23, 2007

†- StuPiD InTerNet ~

Hello everyone.. I'm sorry didnt update my blog this few days.. My internet was down for quite sometime.. At last its fix.. Well lets start from yesterday.. Last night me, Jikz and Darryl went for dinner in Tracy's grandparents house.. Her whole family were there.. Me Darryl and jikz were like erm y did we come?? Lol.. It was fun anyway.. I played with the kids there.. They were hyper active.. We lit lanterns too.. HaHa.. After that we went to the curve to meet up with hans and jason.. Went to laundry to drink.. Well we didnt know that hans and jason didnt bring enuf cash so we just ordered a bucket.. Haiz.. Jikz was pissed off.. Came so far just to drink beer.. Ah yo.. But we still did have fun.. Went back around 2 something.. I'll update the pics later.. Dont have it yet.. TaTa

†- DaRreN -†™

No comments: