Monday, September 10, 2007

- Going Back To The Month Of JuLy -

Is this a good thing? I dont know.. I wish it is.. I want it badly.. Well.. Today
woke up at 9 then headed straight to ss14 to meet up with jason, aaron and darryl.. Went
there for breakfast and wanted to go to school after that.. At about ten we walked up to
school. When we reached school darryl was like eh lazy la dun want go onli la.. Then all
stared at me and say all follow me.. If i go then they go if not then dun go.. So i was kinda
tired anyway, i decided not to go.. Wanted to go bak to Aaron's hse to sleep but darryl was like.. Lets go down yam cha a while sin le.. HaHa.. So we went down.. Sit and talked for about an hour then went back to Jason's place to chill.. Reached home around 2.30 then came online chat until about 4 then went to bed.. woke up at 8 something went to eat dinner downstairs and here i am now.. Blogging..


hehe vualla!

Scared and confused!
1. High School Musical Rocks!
TroY Gabriella .... GoTto Go My Own WaY!!~
Same things happening again.. A girl told me that wats wrong with doing it again? Well i dont know.. Well we'll just c what happens this time.. Wont b anytime near anyway.. Good LuCk peeps out there!~

No comments: