Tuesday, September 11, 2007

~ BitChyNeSs ~

Now u know the feeling of pain?? Ours were much worst.. U say I played u?? Plz.. U know clearly how i treated u since the start of July.. Im sure u can c that.. But yesterday.. Again making a fool out of me.. Dont keep saying that we have something going on.. I also wished that.. But it aint true.. You know urself and if yesterday was true, u'll go further than just smsing.. Not taking him away or wat shit? Nah! I asked him wat to do la? Even he said up to me.. But faizal, isko and so on so forth.. How the hell i know u wont do it with me? DanGeRous Ma! U've changed?? He also said to ask me to wait to see whether u're gonna change.. Well we'll see.. Hmm you just take care of urself k.. hehe.. BwahBwai!
1.7.2007 - 11.10.2007!
†- DaRreN -†

No comments: