Tuesday, September 4, 2007

†- Boring Day!

Hello peeps.. got nth to do so just decided to write about somethings dat happened today.. haha.. Today took my english trials.. kinda ez but still kinda hard.. erm doesnt make sense but haha just hope for the best! After school came back home and then went studying with the guys in burger king.. Nian fetch us there studied for 2 hours then came back home.. Studied sej until i can go crazy.. the amount of words.. OMG.. Hmm just bought a new shoe on sunday.. took a pic of it yesterday.. here are some pics i took yesteray at darryl's place while they were swimming.. hehe






My Shoe!

This is me! camwhoring!

Me and tracy by the pool ss-ing~

Haha me and tracy again!

this is me! by the pool..
Thats all for now! i got to go get rdy to go out study.. C ya guys la'er.. Take care people.. good luck!~~ TaTa

































































































No comments: