Friday, December 14, 2007

SmkSu Last Dinner -†

Hello ppl.. Just woke up from yesterday's blast.. Yesterday was my school's prom night.. Wasn't really wat i expected but it was okay le.. But for 120 the food there sucks.. We were there since 6 cuz we needed to get the ticket earlier.. Stayed there until 11 then we flew back to my hse.. I dropped off my car at home and followed Chee Khiong's car down.. We went to club in kl.. This was the first time i went to club with all my frens with me.. Normally only one or two.. Yesterday was the whole bunch.. LoL.. Kdu, Dj, and Du booked Mojo for their after party.. Means after their prom all of them flew to Mojo to partay.. We had frens there that asked us to go so we went to join their school.. Beer was free flow yesterday.. Kinda packed le and it was small le but it was okay le.. The Dj was cool.. HaHa.. Took some pics yesterday when i was in prom.. Take a Look..


WOw.. The red effect is so cool right?? Lol..







Me in the toilet.. Where's jack and Chill??



Me and ChiLL..




Wow.. How do i look>>?? LolL..


Me Ss-ing waiting to go in the hall..


ChiLL, Joker and i in the toilet ss-ing..LOL.. Guys







†- DaRreN -†™

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

poser sial.haha..you look hot la.ciao babes!

niniEk said...

darren khoo the agess ago primary srikl darren khooo!?!? XD
remember me?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.