Thursday, December 6, 2007

†- Long Time -†­™

Hey everyone.. Sorry didnt blog for such a long time.. Was totally busy after spm.. Well i'll take some time to tell u guys wat happened after my spm.. We planned to go to port dickson on the 18th to 21st i think.. Somewhere around there le.. LOL.. All those who are going get prepared.. Blast! Went to Rainforest on i forgotten wat day.. The guys were all there adding in Mabel who came for a while and Tek Yit.. Her idoitic face cannot go wei! Haha.. We opened a chivas and a tower of beer.. I drank quite a lot and my face was like red already.. The singers at rainforest pass me a mic to sing somemore.. LOL.. They called me Hong Kong singer.. I dunno for wat aso le.. The other days still ordinary go cafe la lepak here and there le.. LOL this sat going for Ganjaguru rave, next thursday going maison.. WoW.. Money flying.. Wednesday prom somemore.. Well took kinda lots of pics since after spm.. Took pics in Rainforest, Jonathan's birthday, and everywhere la ah yo.. LOL.. Will pose it down.. Aite i gtg d.. Take care peeps..


Nian and I at Rainforest..


Darryl, Jack and I high-ing.. My face..!



This is wat im saying about Tek Yit's face..



Darryl, Ty and me.. HeHe!!!


Ss-ed in Gym toilet..



Sideways view.. HaHa.. Jason and nian as background


Jons's Birthday in Western BbQ outside summit




Me, Chili and the birthday boy (Jonathan)



Check out these songs..
1) What hurts the most - Rascall Flats
2)Tearing up my heart - NSync
3) Be my lover - Le Bouche












†- DaRreN -†™






























No comments: