Tuesday, October 2, 2007

†- LiFe is So TiriNg -†™

I'm getting tired already studying, going out, even walking.. Ahhh.. Shoulder aching like hell.. Darryl its getting worst.. How? Well just leave this behind first le.. I just woke up and will be going to Kancil for revision course at 4 till 10.. Another tiring day.. Ish.. Tomolo maybe gonna follow Darryl go shopping in S.Wang.. He said that he was leaving in the morning... So i'm not sure whether im gonna follow him.. Studied until 4 last night doing my sejarah notes and going through day b4 yesterdays paper.. After that around 4 something in the morning, went to the living room to watch football with my dad.. M.U. was playing.. Lol my favourite team.. But didnt watch all.. Watched for a while and i headed to bed.. Thought of a few stuff while lying on my bed.. Actually many stuffs some funny, some sad, some happy.. LoL.. We need to think of things onli we can sleep..HaHa..
†- DaRreN -†™

No comments: